Who are your favourite foreign clubs?

Hearts is my number 2 behind City of course
Lyon (the only team my gooner mate and I agree on) in France
Borussia Monchengladbach in Germany
Napoli or AC in Italy.. (I like Napoli in the post Maradona years, and AC because of my brother)
Probably Athletico in Spain, but I much prefer Real Madrid to Barca in the standard Spanish teams. I hate Barca almost as much as I hate the rags. Here in the states everyone who's no one likes either (or both in most cases) the rags or Barca. Simple teams getting a lot of the press for simple fans. Hate!
And because it's more local... in Mexico I like UNAM, and wherever Cuauhtemoc Blanco is playing at given points during his final seasons. He was my first true love in soccer fanhood lol

Why is St Pauli so much of a fashion statement of a club to say you follow?

Religion is a load of shit and without it nobody would ever have heard of that club.

Caveman said:

Religion is a load of shit and without it nobody would ever have heard of that club.
i never had a german team..... as i realsed i dont like munich.

had a soft spot for hamburg because of keegan..... then i seen st.pauli`s pirate flag... they ll do..... small club, great fans.

Caveman said:

I don't think St. Pauli is anything to do with religion. It's more like an alternative football club to support. Like an indie club if you know what I mean.

citykev28 said:
Caveman said:

I don't think St. Pauli is anything to do with religion. It's more like an alternative football club to support. Like an indie club if you know what I mean.
They are a catholic and left wing idealistic club.

Caveman said:
citykev28 said:
Caveman said:

They are a catholic and left wing idealistic club.

Left wing maybe but other than a friendship with Celtic, there is no Catholic element to the club whatsoever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.