Who are your favourite foreign clubs?

Hajduk split, spent a week there when I was travelling around Europe a few years back. There is grafitti and symbols everywhere, they're absolutely crazy about their team!

As a kid I supported Sampdoria because I had the top and, rightly or wrongly, I figured they were quite a close 'fit' with us. But Italian obviously.

Also went to Berwick as a nipper and saw them play in a pre-season friendly against Middlesboro. Was only about 8 and I wrote them a letter afterwards asking about general info on the club and how much their scarves were etc. This was pre-internet.
Their club secretary wrote back a really nice reply - plainly chuffed that someone had taken the time to write him this letter - and so I've rooted for them ever since.

See i'm stuck as who to follow this season and look out for in Seria A, Sampdoria or AC.

Watched a programme on the rivalry between AS Roma and Lazio last night which was very good.

It's a shame Football Italiano isn't on any more.

I've always followed Milano and have been to a few games of theirs, same with Real Madrid.
I quite like watching Sporting if I can catch their games too.

10.Goater_Legend said:
See i'm stuck as who to follow this season and look out for in Seria A, Sampdoria or AC.

Watched a programme on the rivalry between AS Roma and Lazio last night which was very good.

It's a shame Football Italiano isn't on any more.

That's true mate. A lot of people can't stand James Richardson but for me at 16 years old watching Gazetta on a Saturday morning before getting ready for the game at Maine Rd was a beautiful thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.