Who are your favourite foreign clubs?

FC Barcelona I have a soft spot for because of the philosophy of the club, they play outstanding football and have had some of the best players to ever play the game. They just seem to be the perfect football club and something every team in the world should aspire to.

AC Milan are similar, used to love watching them as a kid but I went of them quite a bit after the whole Kaka saga. I seem to be looking out for Sampdoria these days.

Lazio and Roma are also very interesting when you see the fans passion for there clubs but I wouldn't say I care for either.

Atletico Madrid are very similar to City as someone said and always seem to play good football.

Barca, who else? Play the best football without doubt, best academy in the world and when I went over there last August to watch the Juan Gamper trophy with me dad I had a top few days and there fans were brilliant with us (and we beat em!!). I cannot wait for the day we play them in the Chumps League!!

10.Goater_Legend said:
FC Barcelona I have a soft spot for because of the philosophy of the club, they play outstanding football and have had some of the best players to ever play the game. They just seem to be the perfect football club and something every team in the world should aspire to.

AC Milan are similar, used to love watching them as a kid but I went of them quite a bit after the whole Kaka saga. I seem to be looking out for Sampdoria these days.

Lazio and Roma are also very interesting when you see the fans passion for there clubs but I wouldn't say I care for either.

Atletico Madrid are very similar to City as someone said and always seem to play good football.

Sorry mate, i am going to have to disagree with you there, after the football bit. I think Barcelona are on par with Man United in many repsects.

They don't have a philosophy its a myth, it was the style of football Cruyff developed with Rinus Michels at Ajax in the 60s.

They are debt to the tune £400M propped up by La Caixa. They are very similar to Real in that they overloan from friendly banks.

Guardiola and much of the club is based on xenophobic attitudes. Anything non catalan is frowned upon. Which is surprising given that Espanyol were a catalan founded club unlike Barcelona.

There are many more instances of rewriting history but i aint going to fall out with you.

Catalunya és mes que un club.

RCDE: La força d’un sentiment
F€B: La força d’uns centimets.

Real Betis - They won their only La Liga title in 1935 with an Irish man, Patrick 'Patricio' O'Connell, in charge. Although I actually first started following them before I knew about that when they signed Denilson.

Have a soft spot for Fiorentina as they went bankrupt dispelled from league reformed under different name and Di Livio carried on playing for them got back up and paid for the right to have there name back then few seasons after that Champions League. Now that is how to make a come back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.