Who Better To Wave Us Off On Our Pre-Season Tour Than The President Of The Greeters Guild?!

I don't think any of them got it. Their reactions made it funny. Very good. I take it the club arranged it?
I would guess so. Assuming that's at the entrance to where they're staying, no scruffy little oik would get that close to them. Also, no sign of the security staff. I'm assuming they'd been forewarned about it.

I would guess so. Assuming that's at the entrance to where they're staying, no scruffy little oik would get that close to them. Also, no sign of the security staff. I'm assuming they'd been forewarned about it.
Outside the Premiair terminal at the airport

Loads of my Newcastle mates texted me this link. They think it is brilliant and reflects well on our club.
Been following this guy since ' middle aisle of Aldi'. Seen him live a couple of times. Is superb at accents, including Geordie and Scouse.

Watched it, thought it was as funny as shingles, but comedy is subjective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.