Who Better To Wave Us Off On Our Pre-Season Tour Than The President Of The Greeters Guild?!

Comedy is subjective. It’s a shame you didn’t like it, but as Eccles suggested, it has had a positive impact overall.

It’s far better than one player asking another what their favourite colour is or who has the nicest hair.
Yeah good points. Ultimately it doesn’t matter what I think. If it shows the club in a good light and we get positive feedback especially when we get attacked from all sides then what harm is it.

Maybe I was just being a tad negative when I made my post. Obviously reading the thread 98% are in all for it so shows that the positives are tangible in this thread and what Eccles friends have commented to her.

Yeah good points. Ultimately it doesn’t matter what I think. If it shows the club in a good light and we get positive feedback especially when we get attacked from all sides then what harm is it.

Maybe I was just being a tad negative when I made my post. Obviously reading the thread 98% are in all for it so shows that the positives are tangible in this thread and what Eccles friends have commented to her.
Same goes for all of us really. The club don’t care about any of us individually.

I knew about this guy beforehand, so knew what to expect when pressing play, whereas I guess you hadn’t and it seemed odd.

There hasn’t really been any negative comments from other clubs’ fans either, which is rare.

Hoping for Frankie Boyle or Jimmy Carr to be the returning greeter.

Now that proves you’re not ‘that bad’. You’re just maybe getting caught up with the weariness we are all beginning in different measures to suffer from in what Troy Hawkes calls post pandemic stuff. ( he put it better than that!)
Fair play to you @Bobby the blue.

Now people of BM just slightly going away from this (sorry mods) can anyone identify this person who was apparently being asked for selfies at Düsseldorf airport and my friend thinks might belong to us!

Errrr it didn’t work it said the file was too large……HHEELLPP
Use an image hosting site ( I use https://imgbb.com/). Click "start uploading", locate the file on your phone/tablet/laptop, then click "upload" and select "BBCode full linked". Copy that url, and paste it on here, editing away the bit at the beginning and the end so that you'll be left with something like this....

Screenshot_20220718-164731_Chrome.jpg
Which should give you this....
gettyimages-712148009-2048x2048.jpg

Saw this guy on this morning the other day , he greeted the head of ITV and she was like wtf lol ,so funny , surprised they didnt know who he was , pep and thor aside

Use an image hosting site ( I use https://imgbb.com/). Click "start uploading", locate the file on your phone/tablet/laptop, then click "upload" and select "BBCode full linked". Copy that url, and paste it on here, editing away the bit at the beginning and the end so that you'll be left with something like this....

View attachment 50059
I send the picture to myself on Messenger and then save it again and it is much smaller in file size.

Oh god....

Rob Newman - Fantastic Character and a decent bloke. Had the pleasure of meeting him when he did a joint gig with Mark Thomas.
Most excellent. Mark Thomas another great, The Mark Thomas Comedy Project, the time he tried smuggling teddy bears into Iraq was piss funny as well.

Reactions: mat

View attachment 50059

I send the picture to myself on Messenger and then save it again and it is much smaller in file size.
Thank you so much guys I will save the instructions. I’ve actually found out now…to my shame…that the photo was of Stefan Ortega! My friend sat next to him at Düsseldorf airport recently and, not being a football fan, no idea where I get these friends from, had no idea who he was but because a couple of giggling girls asked him for a selfie she guessed he was a footballer!

That Jan Molby quote hit home.

The dippers thinking it's taking the piss out of us, not them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.