Who can replace Leroy Sane?

Big fan of marcus thuram. I also don't play champ manager haha. Kids raw but he has everything to be a dominant winger/forward. Hes a monster of an athlete and would cause havoc running onto crosses at the back post. His finishing and passing is improving every year.

Sarr from Watford. We need pace up top, can’t be arsed with the likes of Mahrez or Bernardo on the wing. Neither of our strikers are particularly pacey so it just leaves us with Sterling.

Shite. He’d be a scapegoat within a week

Barca look open to loaning dembele out to get his wages of the books, might be worth a go to see how he goes?

I dont think anyone can replace sane, he was quality in all aspects. But maybe dembele from barca.

There’s no one better for our system. Irreplaceable. Raz has 1 assist on the season and we have nobody to replace him outside of Jesus and he’s a CF. Pulisic, sancho, probably Dembele if he bought in. Torres is probably the best shout and I reckon we get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.