Who can we sign from Real Madrid?

schneider and/or vander vaart would be ideal.
id also take robben because he will prob be available, and can play on either wing.
and huntelaar and/or higuain as well.
all these players would be great options i think.
this is pressuming robbens injuries are behing him and he can pass a medical

sneijder, VDV, cannavaro, huntelaar, higuain, van horseface or robben.

thay have a massive team and most of the players who wont be getting a look in are really good.

i say cannavaro because hes experienced and still a fantastic defender, even tho hes getting on.

if i had to pick 1 then sneijder anyday

Feed-The-Goat said:
sneijder, VDV, cannavaro, huntelaar, higuain, van horseface or robben.

thay have a massive team and most of the players who wont be getting a look in are really good.

i say cannavaro because hes experienced and still a fantastic defender, even tho hes getting on.

if i had to pick 1 then sneijder anyday

i had a horrible thought that furg might want sneijder as his replacement for scholes. nooooooooooooooooo!!!! he must come here to replace elano.

The thing is, most of their cast offs are midfielders and we don't really need any more tbh. We could always sign Robben for right wing but Van Der Vaart and Sneijder warrant a first team place and there is only Ireland who plays in there position

Ntini77 said:
De La Red

Obviously not been following him, but it looks as though his career is over after collapsing on the pitch earlier in the season with heart problems. He has been rested for the rest of the season and will see what the plans are over the summer.

Great talent though

Van Nistelhorse would be a steal at the price I've seen quoted (£1m)......thats got to be bollocks, surely

I like Robben, but dont want yet another crock

AntonDonJuan said:
The thing is, most of their cast offs are midfielders and we don't really need any more tbh. We could always sign Robben for right wing but Van Der Vaart and Sneijder warrant a first team place and there is only Ireland who plays in there position

I honestly think we will bid 4 van der vaart, proven quality he was at hamburgh with vinny and de jong so settling in would help plus him and stevie can vie for a place or if 1 gets injured the other can come in.

-----------RVN------
--Robinho --- Sneijder
---------Ireland----
------Barry - De jong---
Bridge-Ned--Vince-Micah
----------Given---------

That's a 5th place team for sure. Defence would probably need strengthened to push into top 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.