Who can we sign from Real Madrid?

Higuain, Sneijder, Robben.

With Madrid signing Kaka, Ronaldo and possibly Ribery and David Villa, I fear that the rumours of a Raul exit could be true. :\

I never want to see Van Nistelrooy play for City. People complain about Ronaldo but RVN was far, far worse for cheating and diving. I'll never forget the amount of times he did it against City in the last Maine Road derby. And no booking! A bastard of the highest order.

I would love to see Higuain play at City. One of those not quite world class players but see in 2-3 years where he is in the worldwide pecking order.

pee dubya said:
-----------RVN------
--Robinho --- Sneijder
---------Ireland----
------Barry - De jong---
Bridge-Ned--Vince-Micah
----------Given---------

That's a 5th place team for sure. Defence would probably need strengthened to push into top 4.
I'm liking that, although not sure if that team would suit our wide pitch.

I think Higuain is overrated to fuck though

carrconormcfc said:
I'm liking that, although not sure if that team would suit our wide pitch.

I think Higuain is overrated to fuck though

Sneijder isn't a winger, Robben would be much better.

I would have to go with Van Nistelrooy, Higuain or Robben.
Horseface might not be liked by some cause he played for the rags, but it must be said: He is a killer! A guarantee for goals, and we are looking for one of those innit?

We have enough midfielders imo, if Elano does leave it'd be wise to get a player like Sneijder or VDV.
Sneijder can use both feet and VDV is capable of some magic as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.