Who Cares?

NoJabbaNoBogRoll said:
It's only the FA Cup.

Winning it hardly did wonders for the Pomps, did it?

It's a meaningless competition these days, until they attach something worthwhile as a prize, like a Champion's League place.

Exactly

season ticket since a kid,then you would know that it means so much to do well in bloody anything as a city fan
it may not have its prestige as much but i still felt cold and pissed off at 4.30 today

only at 1.30 was i sat chatting to a forest fan saying we could do with a good run this year and with so many teams falling in the third round last year we need to avoid a bananaskin

thats why it hurts because we know we are bloody useless at losing the soft touch tag

NoJabbaNoBogRoll said:
ianmcfc said:
how long u bin a blue nojabba?????
Season ticket since I was a small child.

There's just no prestige attached to the FA Cup any more.

Sorry everyone, but I agree to an extent. Especially when you consider how many foreign players in our game today. Lots of them have played on the continent where domestic cups are worth nothing. To most of them its 1.Champions League
2.Premier league 3.Uefa Cup. I think they see FA & Carling cups as irrelevant.

who are we not to care about the FA cup? reality check please,your talking as if we will win the PL

NoJabbaNoBogRoll said:
It's only the FA Cup.

Winning it hardly did wonders for the Pomps, did it?

It's a meaningless competition these days, until they attach something worthwhile as a prize, like a Champion's League place.

so just you and the players then who don't give a fuck ! but I FUCKING CARE

these comments about not being bothered would be the type that those rags across town would use when they get beat

not city fans

If that performance is explained because the FA Cup lacks prestige, it was a throw-away, a meaningless pre-season type of game, what explains similarities between it and games in the PL?

Can we expect our prestigious players to subtract a meaningless amount from their capacious wallets and give it to the fans for playing under false pretences?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.