Who could replace Mancini ?

Tevez City

I hope that the one who will replace Mancini will not be Italian !

Is there any Dutch , French or Spanish coaches out there who could present an entertaining football to our club ?

Tevez City said:
I hope that the one who will replace Mancini will not be Italian !

Is there any Dutch , French or Spanish coaches out there who could present an entertaining football to our club ?
Riykaard!

vollerrijkaard.jpg

i spit on you :D

How about this guy ?

[bigimg]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS--BFrBJjy8eVL73IjapWqJImGcPskMwApQiDMbeDCrawhqZH5[/bigimg]

facepalm!!!!!!!

stuart pearce must be free soon or how about we try and prize mark who`s? back from fulham..

or how about we keep mancini and let the guy do his fucking job?

can i ask why your asking who could replace mancini?

is it because we drew with fulham? or that we`re only 3rd in the league and we should be twenty points ahead?

or quite simply are you asking who could come in after bobby manc has done the business for the next few years?

manimanc said:
facepalm!!!!!!!

stuart pearce must be free soon or how about we try and prize mark who`s? back from fulham..

is it because we drew with fulham? or that we`re only 3rd in the league and we should be twenty points ahead?

or quite simply are you asking who could come in after bobby manc has done the business for the next few years?

Well, Mancini has done his job for quite a while now, and perphaps maybe he should have a different mindset about it? 300 mil pounds on players and still the negative thinking? I love watching City play and i hate to say this but the most boring matches in the top 4 are from City..at times.

And no, its nothing to do with the draw against Fulham.

manimanc said:
facepalm!!!!!!!

This!

For once lets show the players that we back the manager and by simply not playing they will just be dropped and it will not result in a change of manager.
At the moment if a few of the players decide they have had enough of Manchini then they will simply slow down and hey ho - he gets put under pressure by the fans.

When instead if they dont like it then the ONLY action is they are dropped and replaced.

For once lets just get behind a manager for a couple of years and see where it takes us. We have tried the hire and fire shit loads of times and where has it got us.

Lets try something new - sticking with the fella we have FFS!

doomuk said:
manimanc said:
facepalm!!!!!!!

This!

For once lets show the players that we back the manager and by simply not playing they will just be dropped and it will not result in a change of manager.
At the moment if a few of the players decide they have had enough of Manchini then they will simply slow down and hey ho - he gets put under pressure by the fans.

When instead if they dont like it then the ONLY action is they are dropped and replaced.

For once lets just get behind a manager for a couple of years and see where it takes us. We have tried the hire and fire shit loads of times and where has it got us.

Lets try something new - sticking with the fella we have FFS!

Michael Laudrup :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.