Who could replace Yaya

Yaya is a phenomenon, there's no point trying to replace him like-for-like.

We'd probably bring in another playmaker and further switch to an expansive passing game.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Yaya is a phenomenon, there's no point trying to replace him like-for-like.

We'd probably bring in another playmaker and further switch to an expansive passing game.
it would have to be rakitic or fabregas , rakitic for his longe range passing and goalscoring abilty and fabregas to link with silva and nasri .

Don't think replacing him is as difficult as it first appears as long as you're not expecting a carbon copy. If we get a good quality player i.e Fabregas, Vidal,Pogba, Cleverly who's willing to play more than 20 mins a game then I actually think the team might improve when/if he goes.

Blue Shield said:
Don't think replacing him is as difficult as it first appears as long as you're not expecting a carbon copy. If we get a good quality player i.e Fabregas, Vidal,Pogba, Cleverly who's willing to play more than 20 mins a game then I actually think the team might improve when/if he goes.

They get everywhere.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.