Who did you have on the back of your shirt as a kid

when new home shirt came out in 95 went to Simon One in Middleton to get my new shirt and have it printed, these were the days it was 75p a letter and £3 a number or £5 for a double number, I wanted 10 Flitcroft so bought my shirt and they said come back in 15 minutes, came back and they said they couldn't do it as the had ran out of 'R's so my only options were Phelan, Quinn, Kinkladze (who at the time nobody had seen play) & Walsh, I opted for 8 Walsh and 2 weeks later went on holiday to Florida , whilst I was in Florida a Southampton fan told me we had taken Ball from them which gutted me and then a few days later Walsh had gone with Creaney coming in taking #8, in February of the same season City shop in Arndale (before the bombing) were doing a deal any name and number for £5 so I took my black and red away shirt and finally got 10 Flitcroft on the back, needless to say Flitcroft was sold to Blackburn a month later , that was it until 2002 when I got Anelka on the back of my shirt.

when new home shirt came out in 95 went to Simon One in Middleton to get my new shirt and have it printed, these were the days it was 75p a letter and £3 a number or £5 for a double number, I wanted 10 Flitcroft so bought my shirt and they said come back in 15 minutes, came back and they said they couldn't do it as the had ran out of 'R's so my only options were Phelan, Quinn, Kinkladze (who at the time nobody had seen play) & Walsh, I opted for 8 Walsh and 2 weeks later went on holiday to Florida , whilst I was in Florida a Southampton fan told me we had taken Ball from them which gutted me and then a few days later Walsh had gone with Creaney coming in taking #8, in February of the same season City shop in Arndale (before the bombing) were doing a deal any name and number for £5 so I took my black and red away shirt and finally got 10 Flitcroft on the back, needless to say Flitcroft was sold to Blackburn a month later , that was it until 2002 when I got Anelka on the back of my shirt.
My grandparents lived in Midd. I’d go to Simon One in their Arndale when visiting.

Is it still open?

I had Walsh 8 on the back of a red and black away kit and number 4, which was usually worn by wiekens on the back of the 99 away kit (no names on the kits that year)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.