Who did you have on the back of your shirt as a kid

My brother was tall with straight hair so he had the red & black stripes with 8 on the back, I was small & chubby with light curly hair so I had the Sky Blue shirt (with the badge in the middle) & number 9 on the back.
(my other brother was a rag but we dont talk about him)

only had one name on my shirt , my surname with the number 40, think brother @Leeky bought it for me,if i remember correctly my birthday was when we were away in cyprus , not sure ive ever worn it, but ive still got it hung up.

i dont and never have worn football shirts, i have quite a few , and cant bring myself to throw them away
Talking of brother @Leeky :) xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210708-142521_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210708-142521_WhatsApp.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20210708-172307_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210708-172307_WhatsApp.jpg
    441 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Goater 10 the only one when was a teenager

Wore it first game of last season for first time in years but washing machines must be more violent these days as not much of the printing has survived the wash afterwards. Just a number 1 on it now with a few of the letters and faint outlines ‍♀️

I had my surname Gater, it was the same time Goater played, people used to shout I'd spelled it wrong everywhere I went. Told Goater when I met him, he thought it was hilarious; top bloke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.