Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely fantastic

I have huge respect for Sunderland fans. Proper supporters. Will be a pleasure to share Wembley with them....unlike Man Utd

I always wanted Sunderland. Perhaps its being pessimistic but I saw an all Manchester League Cup Final as a chance for Utd to have a symbolic victory over us which could kick start a successful Moyes reign and give us a crisis of confidence.

Not saying Sunderland will be easy.

bellsouth said:
This season just gets better and better:)
Probably the worst penalty shoot out ever. Ace one from the face that keeps on giving. See the shock on Fergie and gollums faces! Ha Ha

gocity said:
bellsouth said:
This season just gets better and better:)
Probably the worst penalty shoot out ever. Ace one from the face that keeps on giving. See the shock on Fergie and gollums faces! Ha Ha

I'm sure I have dejavu of seeing the gollums face week in week out

That was one of the most ridiculous error strewn finishes to a game I have ever seen - heart stopping entertainment

Really pleased for Sunderland fans. If a set of supporters deserves to go to Wembley, it's Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.