Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scum

But anything could happen, i.e the vinnie sending off, something similar could happen again and they could do us over 90 minutes and I couldn't take it. However being the optimist, I want them and think we'll beat them.

I'd love it, bring em on.

It's got be Sunderland I want Gollum and his shit side to lose every match they play THEIR MISERY MUST BE CONTINUED AS LONG AS PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE !!!!!!!! the very thought of wishing a rag victory ANYTIME goes against everything I stand for.........................SORRY I JUST CAN'T DO IT !!!!!!!!!

id like to know who the manager and players would like to play, just see how they think about things

Sunderland. There's some kudos getting to a final and I want the scum to have none whatsoever. Doesn't matter if we'd smash them, I don't want them near the place.

Rasher said:
Sunderland all day long:
We owe them a few after they have beaten us at their ground.
If we play the rags and they win it could save their season and also Moye's job

That may not necessarily be a bad thing...:) However, I want Sunderland because the thought of possibly losing to manure in their only remaining big game this year would be too much to bear.

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
It's got be Sunderland I want Gollum and his shit side to lose every match they play THEIR MISERY MUST BE CONTINUED AS LONG AS PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE !!!!!!!! the very thought of wishing a rag victory ANYTIME goes against everything I stand for.........................SORRY I JUST CAN'T DO IT !!!!!!!!!

This; only with a lot more emphasis.

I want Sunderland to win tonight.

Maybe a better atmosphere if we get them lot but I really can't stand to see them get to the final. And if by some great luck they were to beat us, I would be severely pissed off. More so than if we lost to the Mackems.

I would rather have the more difficult fixture against Sunderland (we can beat Manure but for some strange reason cannot beat Sunlun away from the Etihad) because we know there will be a lack of nasty violence from literally thousands of Manure fans, often against people who don't want to fight including women and children. Like most on here, I want a successful, trouble free day at Wembley. The vast majority of Sunderland fans would go for a good day out and hope, like Wigan, to beat us. Their fans deserve a cup final. Whoever wins, (please not another performance like last May, City, and let's beat whoever turns up) the atmosphere will be much better without Manure. So, Sunlun, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.