Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

Hated the rags when we were shit, not going to dilute that hate now.

Dippers have taken a portion of the dislike off some other clubs as time passes teams like Leeds seem to be slightly less hated sorry @jimharri , my opinion of them has certainly gone down but overall I'm still and will always be a fully paid up member of ABU.

I never thought i'd say this but definitely Liverpool now! Maybe it's their supporters rather than the club.

Liverpool, always has been. Utd are a spent force for the next few years.

If Liverpool win the title this year, with the press and pundits behind them, I fear they will go on to dominate for a number of years, RM/Barca style. It's that important that we beat them, the media are chomping at the bit for us to get beat and right now they see Liverpool as the best bet.

Liverpool after the champions league fiasco this season. At least united are bearable when it comes to success.

That's true. Perhaps my question should have been who do you hate more but I don't like the word hate. I'll change it from want to beat more to dislike more!
Ha! I dislike Liverpool more. I’m really not arsed what united do other than derby day. Liverpool though, we’ll our rivalry is now akin to theirs and Chelsea’s in the CL. I used to look forward to those games as a neutral, but now they’re our rivals for competitions in general, my disliking of them is rather large!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.