Who do you dislike the most on the rags?

All of them.
Rafael really is a little shit though and van der Sar is a smug ****.

So difficult to chose one they all induce a sheer hatred
VDS - tal freak who as his goalkeeping as become more questionable has slid down the rankings
Rent boy right back - horrible dispicable little prick needs someone to go through him and really hurt him.
Evra French captain at WC who led the players rebellion - enough said you have evrything you need to know about the disloyal self obsessed gobshite
Ferdinand or should we just say 5 - in fairness has overcome horrible affliction in that he looks like Plug off the bash st Kids and has speak impediment to boot Thinks he is an entrepreneur which is luaghable, sooner he fucks off back to London the better which won't be long now as age and that back are fast catching up.
Vidic - dirty dirty bastard only there because he got massive pay rise and captaincy which is real shame as in my eyes he is their best player
Feltcher - bootlicker or McTagnuts bastard son take your pick. If you were that shit playing in uniturds sides you would keep your gob shut. Would love to see the twat playing for Peterborough which is still above his level.
Scholes & Giggs elder statesmen - my arse. I have no idea why the media and fans respect this pair of serial cheating twats. Giggs has always tried to referee every match he has ever played in and is more than happy to kick fuck out of anyone when it suits him - Doyle saturday 88th minute and then still finds time to wrestle Zubar before full time whistle. Not a mention on coverage imagine if that was NDJ. Scholes ugly ginger twat. The only comforting thought is that they can't possibly go on much longer and hopefully the sentimental ole piss head will play them past their sell by and they will embrassa themselves.
Nani - deluded thinks he Messi when in fact he is just plain messy
Rooney - good footballer but who wants to live the life of a chav. Hopefully will self combust over next 2 years end up working in a super market.
Berbatov - would be more at home in very dark weird movie, he actually carries his Marlboro round in a hollowed out bible that never leaves his side!!!
Owen - one of the most annoying little shits to grace the premiership living on reputation and more intrested in blood lines than football.
Hernadez - agent gave Slur a bottle of whisky and box set of Goal 1, 2 & 3 and the drunken twat signed Smallpiece thinking it was real.
Carrick wishes he was still in London
Oshea, Evans, Brown Anderson, Gibson, Hobo - non entities not worth commenting on.
Apologies if I've left any all the other twats out but I can't be arsed to do anymore

Of all time: Bobby "slaphead" Charlton.

Present team: All of them- would've been Rayne Wooney up until he pissed them off a few months ago.

My biggest contempt though is reserved for "The I don't live within a 100-mile radius of Manchester-have never been to Sold Trafford-its too comfortable in my armchair-what I know about football can be written on the back of a postage stamp gloryhunting brigade"

Tossers the lot of em.

Rafael and Scholes, both suffer from little man syndrome, and lets not forget Scholes has ginger hair.

My vote goes to Rooney. Arrogant, overrated, granny-shagging twat.

Like a kid in a sweetshop...

Ferdinand
Fletcher - talentless thug - I'd love NDJ to do a number on him
Scholes - because you know he'll score against us in the 101st minute
Nani - cheating scum
Rooney - ugly cheating scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.