Who do you fear most from Spurs?

The only thing I fear about them is the fact that they might sing that absolutely mind numbingly slow version of when the saints come marching in. You know the one, where they slow it down to the point that they sound like they are all having a synchronized stroke. You can actually hear the drool running down one side of their neck. Pavlerwhatever can hit a deccent ball but bale can't defend. 3 - 0 City.

'Arry twitching and causing a butterfly effect that causes a sparrow to fly slightly off course and nod the ball in during the 89th minute.

tamworthblue said:
'Arry twitching and causing a butterfly effect that causes a sparrow to fly slightly off course and nod the ball in during the 89th minute.

We need pidgeniho!!

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
LongsightM13 said:
Big Gay Justin, leader of their ultras (Middlesex Young Conservatives division). He's well solid
He sounds right up my strasse.
Check out his pic on the 'Spurs forums' thread. I wager he'll be partying in the village on Wednesday night, whatever the result

It's not who, but what I fear most from Spurs:

fowl pest
n
1. an acute and usually fatal viral disease of domestic fowl, characterized by refusal to eat, high temperature, and discoloration of the comb and wattles.

Send 'em all back down the M6 with Barcodes disease.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.