Who do you think should replace Gray and Keys

James Richardson would be perfect. I'd have Lee Dixon as my ex pro. And the guy from Zonal Marking in charge of the tactics screen thing.

said on talksport yesterday i think that strachan and cnutboy neville were in the running to replace gray,james richardson would do a good job,as would kammy and shreeves as someone already mentioned...

Clubber said:
Obviously the Keys and Gray have gone, so who, in your opinion should replace them?

I would go for James Richardson and Robbie Savage. 2 fellas who know what they're talking about, been in the game for years and are funny as fuck.
reckon your spot on there mate, i used to hate savage til i started downloading the 606 podcast and he's fuckin great on that and sticks up for us with him being mates with bobby. james richardson is good on on football weekly as well and was years ago on the italian stuff on ch4. i just hope to fuck they don't give it that ben sheperd fella....what a fuckin dreary bastard.

Ben Shephard would do a good job in Keys role, however the other co commentators that sky have aren't up to replacing Gray, Alan Smith, Don Goodman and Gary Burtles are all bad for the ears. Like a few have mentioned Souness would be a good choice in Grays role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.