Who do you think should replace Gray and Keys

I would like to see James Richardson and Georgie Thompson. Sexual chemistry to rival that of Harry and Nicky in "Silent Witness".

Frankly, I am amazed at the calls for Robbie Savage - just because he is a mate of Bob's and sticks up for us Media wise there is no need to be so biased, some of our Posters are like Refs at Old Trafford.

One who does really well but I would hate to see in their is " young Jamie" as sky sometimes refer to him - eventually the truth will be known about his Fathers skeletons and I would hate to see a promising career compromised.

pic_trev_and_simon_lg_01.jpeg

Clubber said:
Obviously the Keys and Gray have gone, so who, in your opinion should replace them?

I would go for James Richardson and Robbie Savage. 2 fellas who know what they're talking about, been in the game for years and are funny as fuck.

2 good looking birds with big jugs

:)

r.soleofsalford said:
Clubber said:
Obviously the Keys and Gray have gone, so who, in your opinion should replace them?

I would go for James Richardson and Robbie Savage. 2 fellas who know what they're talking about, been in the game for years and are funny as fuck.

2 good looking birds with big jugs

:)
Jordan and Alicia Duvall? Well; they've got 50% of the qualifications anyway!!

Freestyler said:
Stelling and Savage.

That'd be ace, but for tactical nouse we would need somone along the lines of Gray. For the life of me, I can't actually think of one decent, non-sexist-jock presenter fitting that frame. Apart from maybe J-Redknapp.

Fully agreed with Stelling as the new Keysey though. He won't be missed and Stelling is a legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.