Who do you think should replace Gray and Keys

Stelling in for Keys, might have to give up Countdown but s long as it doesn't interfere with Soccer Saturday then fine. As for Gray, Souness for me. He doesn't fuck about.

I think it will be him who does goals in sunday I think they brought him in especially to take keys job

r.soleofsalford said:
Clubber said:
Obviously the Keys and Gray have gone, so who, in your opinion should replace them?

I would go for James Richardson and Robbie Savage. 2 fellas who know what they're talking about, been in the game for years and are funny as fuck.

2 good looking birds with big jugs

:)
i5t7ok.jpg

Clubber said:
Obviously the Keys and Gray have gone, so who, in your opinion should replace them?

I would go for James Richardson and Robbie Savage. 2 fellas who know what they're talking about, been in the game for years and are funny as fuck.

Fanzone Danny and Felixbg

Not arsed, don't have Sky. As long as they don't take Savage, anyone is fine. Savage, and Dixon, are the only decent pundits on the BBC. Don't think Savage could take it full-time anyway, he is still at Derby isn't he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.