Who do you want for next round of carling cup?

Kinky Dribbler said:
United or Chelsea.. for revenge or to test us out against them (granted Ancelotti may not play his strongest side)

Anyone but Tottenham! They look well up for this competition and have previous for knocking us out.
i'd take spuds at home

Who do you want in the fourth round?

So after a less than comfortable win tonight but we progress all the same who do people want in the next round?

You have a choice of:

Arsenal
Barnsley
Bolton
Pompey
Liverpool
Blackburn
Peterborough
Scunthorpe
Stoke
Sunderland
Chelsea
Everton
Manchester United
Tottenham
Aston Villa

I want the united vs Manchester city at our ground. For revenge and i reckon with our full strength side out fingers crossed no injuries we could beat them and beat them with vengence!!!

WHO DO YOU ALL WANT?

Re: Who do you want in the fourth round?

Blueboylewis09 said:
So after a less than comfortable win tonight but we progress all the same who do people want in the next round?

You have a choice of:

Arsenal
Barnsley
Bolton
Pompey
Liverpool
Blackburn
Peterborough
Scunthorpe
Stoke
Sunderland
Chelsea
Everton
Manchester United
Tottenham
Aston Villa

I want the united vs Manchester city at our ground. For revenge and i reckon with our full strength side out fingers crossed no injuries we could beat them and beat them with vengence!!!

WHO DO YOU ALL WANT?

Not much competition for us really, but maybe Scunthorpe or Peterborogh at home :)

Re: Who do you want in the fourth round?

Home draw; not too bothered who we get. Be nice to see some of the "better" sides drawn against one another though, to get rid of some of the competition!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.