Who do you want for next round of carling cup?

cleavers said:
Petetheblu said:
Funnily enough I was talking to two FA officials tonight who said we will get Liverpool away and we would lose due to a penalty and a sending off.....Although I must stress he assured me it was'nt fixed or corrupt in anyway shape or form.

LOL, I'll bet we get them now.

I hope so then you can all call me ITKPetetheblu which is a decent name for a bloke called Ian.

bluebean said:
anyone! fear no one!!

I agree with you bluebean, but I'd rather avoid the rags. We owe them big time and there's no better place than at home in the league. I'd rather not give them a hint of what's to come.
I'd like us to get one of the 'weaker' teams for the sole reason of blooding some of the younger/squad players, let them prove we can rely on them if called upon, we'll need them as the season goes on. I'm not talking about a team with an average age of 18, but one or two...
Chelsea and Spurs are on form, and although I don't fear them, I'd rather an 'easier' tie to get back on track playing attractive football while winning.
Whoever we get, I'll be confident, we can save the rags for the final!!!

Who realy cares? We can beat anybody with the quality we have.

Having said that though, I would prefer a Barnsley or someone of that nature. Too risky, this is officially our cup!

charliebigspuds said:
Barnsley at home, the easier the route to the final the better!

yup this is what i was thinking,,,why go straight back to say someone like manpoo and probz get beat again because the ref and officials are on their side

we are so close to the cup so go down the easy route plz:)

Realistically I'd want a solid (Villa, Barnsley, Spurs) team to play so that we get a little more time with our injuries and bans! Also for our team to gel more! (Not sure when the next round is though)

However ... I wanna play United and kick their teeth in at home!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.