Who do you want for next round of carling cup?

definately the rags, would love to see fergiescum shit it at the prospect of being beaten by ikle city and put out a full strength squad instead of his reserves

I'd also like to see Liverpool/Rags & Chelsea/Arsenal kicking lumps out of each other.

A few "softer" games for us might give Leslie the chance to rest a few of our players for upcoming league games.

cleavers said:
mcfcliam said:

Thanks, there is some sanity in here.

I'd like to win something, why make it difficult ?

Exactly, the team's has a tough enough run in the last few weeks, a nice easy draw where we can play a second string team and win would do nicely.

Funnily enough I was talking to two FA officials tonight who said we will get Liverpool away and we would lose due to a penalty and a sending off.....Although I must stress he assured me it was'nt fixed or corrupt in anyway shape or form.

scum or pboro. as long as we score the winner in the 5th minute of 3 added on a fergie gets fucked. :)

rags away-its a done deal-fa will want to make a few bob and thisis their chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.