Who do you want to take a penalty

Yaya without a doubt, the last city player I felt 100% confident would score the pen, crazy when we had a world class striker like Sergio who was shite at them, got another one now with haaland & although I wouldn’t say he was shite at them I’m never 100% confident with him
I think because Haaland's always seems so nonchalant about it and he strikes it so quickly and decisively, but I think that's what I like in a pen taker. Don't think twice, just slam it in.

I think because Haaland's always seems so nonchalant about it and he strikes it so quickly and decisively, but I think that's what I like in a pen taker. Don't think twice, just slam it in.
Haaland is an average penalty taker. He’ll score most he takes, but so he should.

The ones that wait for the keeper to move and put it in the other side should never miss. Yaya was supreme at that.

Last minute pens, Pearce, Fowler and Kolarov were the last 2 missed I reckon. 2 had no real pressure, the last one I think we only won by 1 goal but it was very very deep against Norwich and the last kick.

Yaya always appeared to hit the ball sweetly, whereas with Erling it sometimes looks like he scuffs the ball a bit.
Yaya for me.
^^^^ THIS!

Yaya!

Even when the keeper guessed the right way, Yaya always hit it hard enough and so close to the post as to make it virtually unstoppable!

Haaland is going to miss/have one saved this year, but let’s all hope it’s not this weekend…not that Kavanaugh will be brave enough to give us one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.