Who do you want us to sign?

I really wanted us to sign Mats Hummels but looks like he has just signed a new deal with Dortmund.

Javi Martinez would be perfect for us (imo)

and if one of our forwards were to go i would replace with Higuain/Benzema.

Also Claudio Marchisio at Juventus would be class but signed a 5 year deal last season, so i would have Bale as another option.

Bluemanc100 said:
Ibrahimovic after seeing him in the Euros, immense! And I wonder if he would be just what the doctor ordered for Mario

Sorry if I am repeating posts
I've followed him closely for some years now, him being the only Scandinavian super-star. Believe me, we do not want him. He is a child in a grown-up body, much more so than Mario. Brilliant at times, pure rubbish most of the time. He is that kind of good player that makes the whole team worse. No work-ethique whatsoever.

Plain Speaking said:
LHarper said:
Bale; a versatile defensive midfielder who can play centre back like Javi Martinez (unlikely) or Javi Garcia (possibility) and a striker if one of our current batch end up leaving. Thomas Muller would be good as he can play a few positions but I've always like Edinson Cavani. No van Persie for me and Falcao's price/financial situation seems complicated otherwise he would be my 3rd choice.
Not looking for any reinforcements for our defence?

Depends if Kolo leaves. If we get a player that play at centre back as well as defensive midfield that would be ideal. If we were to sign an outright centre back then it should be someone in their early 20s but with experience in a top league and in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.