Who do you wish had never been born?

W

WTF are piss-stones? They like kidney stones?
If so, would think the smell of them would be the least of your worries.

Vast walls of porcelain in usually outdoor urinals, consequently the only form of air freshening was fresh air. City centre bogs usually had resident importuning weirdo who like him in Mr Deeds would suddenly be alongside trying to ogle at yer nob.

Vast walls of porcelain in usually outdoor urinals, consequently the only form of air freshening was fresh air. City centre bogs usually had resident importuning weirdo who like him in Mr Deeds would suddenly be alongside trying to ogle at yer nob.
Lol. The only other things by I could think of was the cubes in the urinals - but they smell great. Very much like the SMP maths cards in 1980s primary schools.

I just saw him on the telly and hes clearly spent a few bob on the nips and tucks.So why the fook can't he keep of the cake and biscuits ?
It’s a slippery path - the skin keeps getting stretched then emptied so it has to be fillled in again but loses its elasticity in the process resulting in that pillowy look.

The guy who slapped me while I was trying to sleep on the train home, and called me a shitbag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.