Who else is Wembleyed out?

Make a lot of money for Scruffy Jim at the Stadium of the North

The sooner Scruffy builds New Trafford and strikes a deal with the FA for semi-finals to be played there, the better.

Then we’ll get I’m not going to New Trafford and giving United my money.

I certainly would. A Metrolink to Trafford and back from the city centre. Fantastic!

I'll be there, with holidays and work commitments I haven't been since the Liverpool semi when Steffen gave Mane a tap in.

I drove and parked by Stanmore tube station, I think it's about 4 stops from Wembley, I'll be doing the same this year hopefully 3 times.

The sooner Scruffy builds New Trafford and strikes a deal with the FA for semi-finals to be played there, the better.

Then we’ll get I’m not going to New Trafford and giving United my money.

I certainly would. A Metrolink to Trafford and back from the city centre. Fantastic!
If it's going to be anything like the service from the Empti Etihad into town, I'd give it a swerve.

Reactions: jrb
I'll be there, with holidays and work commitments I haven't been since the Liverpool semi when Steffen gave Mane a tap in.

I drove and parked by Stanmore tube station, I think it's about 4 stops from Wembley, I'll be doing the same this year hopefully 3 times.
I always go this way cheap parking at Stanmore and cheap on the Tube

If it's going to be anything like the service from the Empti Etihad into town, I'd give it a swerve.

I’m sure Andy Burnham and Seb Coe will find the money to invest in more tram capacity and a new Metrolink station for United. Other than that, a walk up Chester Road only takes 20 minutes from town.

I always go this way cheap parking at Stanmore and cheap on the Tube
Pretty sure a rail strike was on the last time I went, surprise surprise and everywhere was packed.
We had to park on someone's drive, hopefully be a bit quieter this time, and we'll get on the station.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.