Who else is Wembleyed out?

I’m not ridiculing anybody. People make their own decisions and I wouldn’t dream of trying to tell people what games they should or shouldn’t go to.

The thread creator stated he wouldn’t be going to the final either if we beat Chelsea and a lot seem to saying the same.
I’m definitely going to final if we get through especially if it’s against the bucket hat brigade. Think they might give us a game this time !

We waited so many years for a meaningful visit there that I go there when we go there as you never know when it will be our or my last chance(I’m in a contemplative mood lately:-))

Never liked semi-finals at Wembley, only started because of the excessive cost of the stadium rebuild.

Go back to the neutral ground where both sides have to travel a similar distance. City v Chelsea at Villa Park and Coventry v Rags at Hillsborough.

Never liked semi-finals at Wembley, only started because of the excessive cost of the stadium rebuild.

Go back to the neutral ground where both sides have to travel a similar distance. City v Chelsea at Villa Park and Coventry v Rags at Hillsborough.
You’re kidding aren’t you Villa Park holds 42k and Hillsborough 34k i’d rather do the extra hour and half to Wembley personally.

You’re kidding aren’t you Villa Park holds 42k and Hillsborough 34k i’d rather do the extra hour and half to Wembley personally.
Fair enough, good thing we are all allowed to express an opinion. I am very old school where football is concerned.

This new Champions League format is doing my head in.

It started before they rebuilt Wembley. Mainly due to fan pressure from Sheff. Wed V Sheff U and Arsenal V Tottenham.

Aston Villa and Hillsborough are total shiteholes of grounds with tiny allocations. It is not the 1970s or 80s. There is no alternative to Wembley at present which says a lot about the state of the country’s infrastructure. Cardiff would make a nice change once in a while.

Fair enough, good thing we are all allowed to express an opinion. I am very old school where football is concerned.

This new Champions League format is doing my head in.
The champions leagues all about the cash now, hence non champions being in it to fill the pot. I agree with semi finals not being at Wembley if there was an 80k stadium in Birmingham and Manchester but there ain’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.