Who has been to the most City games on here?

12 for me lol, but probably 700 plus following Cardiff City and Wales since the mid eighties, been to at least 120 grounds in uk and europe too, don't go much these days but take my boy to man city three or four games a season if we can get tickets and go to a couple of newport county games but loved every minute of it.

Cant be bothered working my total out but my Grandad first went to Hyde Road in around 1907 & I am fairly sure his Dad my great grandad who was in the Manchester Police started going before him so including my Dad & my Brother we have been following the blues more or less since they started :-)

60 years , used to go home and away in the late 60's and early 70's , do Youth Cup matches count as well ? Regularly watched our Youth team when our golden generation of Hinchcliffe , Flitcroft , Brightwell, Reid were coming through ,so i must be approaching 1500 games , its cost me two marriages and f*ck knows how much money.
Wouldnt change a thing either ,supporting Manchester City has been character building , and that York away game..........................:)

I have been saying for ages I’ll have to go through the (four) books I have them listed in to count the separate competitions. I think you are in front of me though Chappie.

Due to my age (73) and based on an average of 20 home games per season over a 57 year period that equates to 1140. Add on away game and I`m touching 1500 as a minimum, which also included my two greatest away games, hitchhiking to Bilbao and Vienna and a wonderful journey to Southport (yes they were a F/L Club then and we played them in a League Cup game and I think it was 1-3 or 1-4 to the Blue Boys way back to 1969/70 season).
Unfortunately over the last 3 seasons I`ve finally had to give up my S/T due to poor health, but I wouldn`t have changed a thing and what a ride I`ve had.
Congrats to one and all no matter how many times you`ve seen the Blues, its in your blood. ;)
I was at the Southport game , sure it was 3-0 didnt we also beat Everton and Liverpool on the way to winning the League Cup that year ? Magical days of Bell,Lee,Summerbee,Doyle,Oakes and other stalwarts ' like others on here followed in my Dad's and Grandad's footsteps and proud to say my sons and Grandson are avid Blues ,you dont choose to support MCFC it's handed down in my family.

I was at the Southport game , sure it was 3-0 didnt we also beat Everton and Liverpool on the way to winning the League Cup that year ? Magical days of Bell,Lee,Summerbee,Doyle,Oakes and other stalwarts ' like others on here followed in my Dad's and Grandad's footsteps and proud to say my sons and Grandson are avid Blues ,you dont choose to support MCFC it's handed down in my family.
Spot on,don't forget we also beat the Rags in the semi in that run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.