Who has/had the best ever singing voice?

Myles Kennedy probably has the most impressive range I've heard. His voice is almost always perfectly in tune, even when live, over a ridiculous range. Some of his covers of Guns and Roses songs are just unbelievable. I always have a soft spot for the old crooners like Sinatra and Dean Martin though, even though their singing isn't technically all that it is just a joy to listen to, which is kind of the point imo. Female, I'd probably Nina Simone, just love the way her voice sounds.

BigOscar said:
Myles Kennedy probably has the most impressive range I've heard. His voice is almost always perfectly in tune, even when live, over a ridiculous range. Some of his covers of Guns and Roses songs are just unbelievable. I always have a soft spot for the old crooners like Sinatra and Dean Martin though, even though their singing isn't technically all that it is just a joy to listen to, which is kind of the point imo. Female, I'd probably Nina Simone, just love the way her voice sounds.

Just watched that on YouTube last night mate.
Cover of Sweet Child with Slash,different I must say.
But good.

Must admit although Annie Lennox is my favourite,a very close second is Etta James.A truly wonderful voice.For you young `uns check out "At Last, I`d Rather Go Blind. W.O.M.A.N. and the superb I Just Want To Make Love To You."

Id say theres probably a thousand operatic singers who are better than any pop singer

Mario Lanza was pretty good or Caruso

in pop music I like Paul Rodgers, Steve Marriot Stevie Wonder, Al Green, Elvis

Don't know about the best voice, because you can always talk about those with incredible range and so on, but I always thought Julie Andrews had one of the purest, clearest, loveliest voices you could ever hear - it was like aural cut crystal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.