Who has the stupidest Club Badge?

Whaddya call a bear without an ear?
Immaculate Pasta said:
Vfl_borussia_monchengladbach.png

danburge82 said:
BlueMo' said:
Dare i say it.....but i think the stars on our own badge are pretty stupid

Agreed! 3 stars why!? whas the point!? and before anyone says we were the first team to win a treble we weren't as all the trophies weren't won in the same season so how can it be a treble!?
sigh- kappa kit came out just as italy won their 3rd world cup. check out the kappa italy shirt at the time.

Unfortunately and shamefully i think OURS.
Badges should show a link to the club and its history/location etc i think. Watford's with the Hart of Hertfordshire certainly does that.
Ours did, with the Red rose of Lancashire and the manchester ship canal.
Unfortunately Franny Lee got all giddy and, along with our 'lazer' blue shirts (sigh) we got this bloody Phoenix and Italian star thing monstrosity. What a joke! Bring back our REAL badge!

2bluegp said:
danburge82 said:
Agreed! 3 stars why!? whas the point!? and before anyone says we were the first team to win a treble we weren't as all the trophies weren't won in the same season so how can it be a treble!?
sigh- kappa kit came out just as italy won their 3rd world cup. check out the kappa italy shirt at the time.

Is this a joke or a conspiracy theory? The stars mean bugger all, and even if they did mean Italy winning 3 world cups, what has that got to do with us?

svennis pennis said:
dick slexia said:
Spurs with a chicken on their shirts is very apt

I agree with Spurs. Its a cock and ball for god sake!

Was at the City v Spuds match in the early sixties, the season they won some Euro Cup. Someone had written in to MotD (B&W, then) moaning that Spurs were on telly too often and they went and showed another match. We stuffed 'em 6-2, and some guy, no segregtion then, came onto the corner of the North Stand, climbed over the concrete wall, and let his real-live cockerel run about the path!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.