Who hates Spurs?

Garry.Cook

Ever since Martin Jol and Juande Ramos took the FootballManager09 approach and signed anyone half-decent who was in form (including Lennon, Jenas, Routledge, Bent, Chimbonda, Bentley, Bale, Corluka and more) I have had a fond distaste to the way they operate. This has evolved as they have appointed Dirty 'Arry as manager and he has continued the seemingly clueless approach to transfers and re-bought half of the 07-08 squad!

Now that they are starting to look strong in the league I have realised I have a rather irrational hate for Tottenham and wondered if anyone else hates to see them do so well.

(Plus they beat us in the 1981 Cup Final, bastards!)

P.S. Spursmad321 is the ONE exception to my hate for anything Spurs-related!

as much as i hate them, id rather them crack the top 4 with us so we can boot the rat munchers and swamp dwellers out!

yep, since the 81 cup final, any every feeking time they show Ricki Villa's bloody goal, Steve Mckenzies goal was as good if not better and never gets mentioned

I dont hate anyone except anybody on the debt ridden payroll at $old trafford.

but i do have a mass dislike of spurs , everton and anyone managed by bruce or alladyce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.