Who hates Spurs?

I have a friend who is a Spurs fan. Every weekend I go over to his place to watch the game and every bloody time he spends the 90 mins, plus the half time break telling me the same old shit about how great spurs are and how many ex-spurs players are now playing in the various teams in the premier league etc etc et..bloody..c. And if that aint bad enough he carries on this horse shi* when we go out and every bloody oppotunity that presents it self. And I swear to God if he mentions Dirty Arry one more time I'll kick him in the nuts with my stilletto's.

YES I BLOODY WELL DO HATE SPURS and their bloody arrogance.....I could go on but I won't...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!

Vicky.

blue dallas said:
ExiledGooner said:
work with a load of yids and they really are the most bitter deluded lot you can ever come across .

yid, not very pc !
sorry but if they hang star of davids at shite hart lane and refer to themsleves as the yid army then its ok by me to refer to them as yids or would you prefer i used "front wheel skids " or " four be two's " ??!!

with complete and utter passion ,the fans are arseholes and they have the right manager in charge of em now
they are just one below the salford red socks

ExiledGooner said:
blue dallas said:
yid, not very pc !
sorry but if they hang star of davids at shite hart lane and refer to themsleves as the yid army then its ok by me to refer to them as yids or would you prefer i used "front wheel skids " or " four be two's " ??!!

How do you think City fans who are Jewish feel about a crass comment like yours?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.