Who hates Spurs?

ExiledGooner said:
blue dallas said:
yid, not very pc !
sorry but if they hang star of davids at shite hart lane and refer to themsleves as the yid army then its ok by me to refer to them as yids or would you prefer i used "front wheel skids " or " four be two's " ??!!

i like scooby doo !

Grimble said:
Everyone but Spurs fans hates Spurs.

Agreed. I'm an Evertonian and I despise Spurs... The fact that they beat City in the 1981 FA Cup final also grates with me oddly enough, as I was supporting City on the day (as I always do except when they play us - it's because my dad has been a City fan all his life and for his sake I've always liked City - I'd be skinned alive for admitting this on an Everton forum after the Lescott saga, mind!).

i have NEVER liked spurs and got a essex mate who chats pure shit doesnt no anything about football and thinks spurs will break into top 4 ..HAHA

Can't stand arrogance and the south seems to have more than it's fair share of it, also they seem like they do nothing but fucking complain about nowt and most are devoid of any sense of humour!!!!......Sounds a bit like Oldham folk that now I've re-read it :)

Ha!! I've managed to insult several million with just three lines....Sorry.

*Sorry Oldham folk. :(

ExiledGooner said:
i apoligise for any offence caused but merely calling them what they call themselves .

Nothing wrong with what you said, the PC brigade will string you up by your bollocks but the fact that they sing Yid army relentlessly for 90 minutes qualifies them being called yids.

I absolutely detest Spurs. The arrogance of their fans would have you believe they have won the quadruple for the last 10 years on the bounce. Whenever I see a lad with a tiny shitty mohawk wearing a pink penguin sweatshirt with a white shirt collar "popped" underneath I instantly know he supports Spuds.

I don't like them but they will be of little significance to us over the course of the next few seasons.

Long live the Gooners is what I always say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.