Who hates Spurs?

hate those bastards ever since '81 cup replay, then when the umbro stand was opened and they beat us at maine road again in the cup (but what a goal from terry phelan)

I didn't hate Spurs as a team, I'm just hate their fans, most of them (A part from spursmad321 of course) think that they have a divine right to susscess (Just like those Liverpool fans) but what make me sick of it, is the fact that they alway has been spoil by media and AWLAY OVERRATE for all the time!!!! they didn't even have a good squad to challenge Top4 spot but most of pundit ,Media still think that they are.

they should sign Stephen Hunt, you know? Right player for the Right club, same attitude as well

Vicky said:
I have a friend who is a Spurs fan. Every weekend I go over to his place to watch the game and every bloody time he spends the 90 mins, plus the half time break telling me the same old shit about how great spurs are and how many ex-spurs players are now playing in the various teams in the premier league etc etc et..bloody..c. And if that aint bad enough he carries on this horse shi* when we go out and every bloody oppotunity that presents it self. And I swear to God if he mentions Dirty Arry one more time I'll kick him in the nuts with my stilletto's.

YES I BLOODY WELL DO HATE SPURS and their bloody arrogance.....I could go on but I won't...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!

Vicky.

You could always come over mine......and bring them stilletto's ;-)

Oh and, yes, I am in the anti-spurs brigade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.