Who hates Spurs?

No - don't be daft - Spurs are fine - Villa are fine - the hammers are fine - lets not be silly - we hate the scum red bastards - we should be wishing Spurs all the best - the more teams that displace the 'sky 4' the better

mcfc1632 said:
No - don't be daft - Spurs are fine - Villa are fine - the hammers are fine - lets not be silly - we hate the scum red bastards - we should be wishing Spurs all the best - the more teams that displace the 'sky 4' the better
Depends I wasn't just talking about League Position personally.
I hate Altrincham but not cus' they're a threat to us ;)

mcfc1632 said:

sorry mate i have to disagree with you. ive always hated spurs, their fans, managers, boardroom staff and especially since harry fucking'man city blow us outta the water, redknapp. i hope they fail against every team they play. i personally hate them more than the rags and red/blue dippers

i hate them because

the fans: spurs fans are the southern version of united fans there full of them selves

players: I can't stand of spurs, past and present players, like keane,woodgate,jenas and gomes

and Harry Redknapp, i've hated him when he took of us, james,distin and andy cole (on the last days) when he was at portsmouth.

and because they look like our main rivals for europe and cup competitions this year

mancityscot said:
mcfc1632 said:

sorry mate i have to disagree with you. ive always hated spurs, their fans, managers, boardroom staff and especially since harry fucking'man city blow us outta the water, redknapp. i hope they fail against every team they play. i personally hate them more than the rags and red/blue dippers

Fair enough - all about opinions - For me Spurs look good to watch - I just want the scum out of the top 4 - to go bust - so the more that can get ahead of them the better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.