Who, in your nightmares, manages City?

My nightmare is Brian Laws sat with GC at the press conference and GC is banging is fist on the table say to the press,LOOK HE IS ONE OF THE BEST YOUNG BRITISH MANAGERS AROUND.
Then I wake up and are thankful for the great manager we have got already.

IN MANCINI I TRUST

Jose

I believe that he is due to fail and I have nightmares that it is with us

I can see it now worlds richest club the special one and still City fvck it up also all the press would wake up and realise they actually do not find Jose funny anymore and all start a hate campaign against him

Alan Ball is still here are we've been relegated every season since 1996. We've spent the last day of every season thinking of a new way to get relegated. Obviously that first year we decided wasting time when we needed to score. Since then we have gone into the last day of the season safe and still gone down because we didn't turn up to the game, taken a 3-0 lead on the last day that would have seen us safe only to score 4 late own goals and played an inelligable player that had us deducted points.

roy-keane.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.