Who, in your nightmares, manages City?

johnny on the spot said:
roy-keane.jpg

In my younger years, (21), I once barged this piece of shit out of my way in Mulligans. I regretted it instantly as his 'minders' came to have a word and made me look like a dick head, (which admittedly i was when I was 21!). I had the last laugh though cos on waking up the next morning, I heard he had been arrested for slapping a girl outside Revolution. hahaha, prick.

he has fat sam's jowls and belly, ferguson's skin, iain dowie's head, peter reid's appreciation of the beautiful game, alan ball's ability to mould a team, frank clark's eye for a big-money striker. and he calls everyone Steevie G or JT, regardless of what their real name is.

Where do I start
Any ex rag players
Sam Allardyce, Paul Jewell Stuart Pearce, Brian Horton, David O leary, Mick Mcarthy, Harry Redknap, Rafa Benitez, Schteve Maclaren (talking Dutch) Gary megson, Iain Dowie, Phil Brown Steve Staunton, all the usual suspects etc etc etc, the list goes on so am happy with who we have when you see the horrors that could be.

S.E.H said:
This twunt

421310~David-Beckham-Posters.jpg

I think that if The Leytonstone Wolfman ever got into management, Bobby Charlton's managerial record would take on world-beating proportions!

My own nightmares would start with:

MoN - if I had to listen to that whingeing noise on the OS I'd seriously consider cancelling my BT account.

Followed by:

Phil Orange
David O'Leary
Brian Law
Peter Andre
Kerry Katona
David Cameron
Simon Cowell

I have, by no means, exhausted the complete list.

J.A.M said:
My nightmare is Brian Laws sat with GC at the press conference and GC is banging is fist on the table say to the press,LOOK HE IS ONE OF THE BEST YOUNG BRITISH MANAGERS AROUND.
Then I wake up and are thankful for the great manager we have got already.

IN MANCINI I TRUST

I saw Laws last week in the players lounge at spotland when the dale played Darlington. He looked like secondary school tech drawing teacher who'd just come from giving his kids detention rather than a football manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.