Who is Britain's most recognisable football fan?

FORZA CITY said:
TFC said:
I remember in the 90's, that fat **** that used to watch Birmingham. Massive he was, not sure if he's still around.

Is that the same bloke that was on a TV documentary, something like the Britain's fattest man, or do Birmingham have several morbidly obese supporters?

Not sure mate, I just remember seeing him sat in the disabled area when we played them away (the one we threw away after scoring in the 87th fooking minute) and us blues chanting shit at him. Could be, he was a behemoth.

FORZA CITY said:
fan-pic.jpg

psamparaa4.jpg

Liverpool badge man, is his man really Pete Sampras and if so did he change it on purpose for some obsure reason or is it just coincidence that he shares his name with the tennis legend?

my mate stuck one on this fella after him and his mate were pissing themselves outside MR the year we was relegated when Lomas took the ball in the corner, I just don't think he could help himself

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Now I reckon it's this fella,

263u8f6.jpg

Any other contenders?

Mr Portsmouth. He dresses really conservatively during the week in his job as an antique book dealer. Sound as a pound, though. I met him in a Pub once and he was posing for pictures with bemused Scandinavians.

Has to be someone from the film/music industry, although most general public will know them for being famous for their talent rather than the club they support.

Saying that it has to be the Pompey supporter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.