Who is Britain's most recognisable football fan?

mike1453 said:
in this day and age of michael jackson statues i think it would be great if city honoured their grass roots support by commissioning a statue to honour the ordinary supporter, who as a collective become extraordinary supporters.

it would be fantastic to have a statue of helen turner in city square, complete with bell!

come on city, what do you say?
my missus spent a couple of days in the MRI over the summer (well, got to give her a holiday at some point) and there's a huge picture of helen in one of the wards, thought that was class

Ducky_ said:
sheffield-wednesday-fan.jpg

This guy from Sheffiled Wednesday. Don't know if he still goes to games though.

Probably on a mission to find his Nob.

What about the Bell ringer at City and the Blue nuns...They were pretty well known in past years...Especially the Bell Ringer.

Ok, I'm going back to the Main road years...Still......

ANY1aBLUE said:
cant spell-dont care said:
leeds-and-england-tattoo-2.jpg

Leeds tatoo man is pretty recognisable but not that well known

as a prat - yes..................

Rob is our delivery driver at work...a proper 'timid' sound guy, knows his football and told me a few decent stories about Leeds back in the day.

psamparaa4.jpg

had to sit in the kop a few years back for a game and ended up sat behind this guy....he spent most of the first half asking me if i remembered this match and that goal....i just kept nodding or shaking my head.

in the end, i just said listen mate, im a city fan....spent the 2nd half having a good laugh with him....top man tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.