Who is buzzing

Ryinho said:
So much for all the city fans for being angry. The media now won't be able to come between us city fans not when Mancini delievers us trophys.
And for all the watching Journo's, Bogus City fans of other clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who have trashed us, stick this on your blogs and press releases
..........................................MCFC has a sting in it's tail..............................

moi, love the fella, the way he handled it all, he oozes class, ok we sacked Hughes badly, but I really dont give a shit tbh, that toilet at White hart lane saw end to that, if "Superman" etc. really did give a shit they defo didnt show it on the pitch by doing the business, i'm very positive he will blend the quality we have and turn us into a more victorious team, the press cam suck it, "there are a lot of unhappy city fans out there", do one wankers, your not talking for me...

i'm not sure tbh, he has no premiership experience, i hope he dont spend millions on players we have never heard of, i fear for our squad/team now and the harmony of it, i think this could all back fire and we could end up mid table and another 12 months wasted. mancini wouldnt have been my choice to take over, gut feeling is not good and i feel uneasy about this appointment. hope im wrong!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I supported Hughes 100% but after the last few games felt the time was right for change. The more I read and hear about Mancini the more I feel confident. The reins are off, the excuses are ending, the bluemoon is rising, bella bella bella

ps i am prone to moments of blinding optimism and giddiness though. Even the inevitable typical City defeat by Stoke won't dampen my enthusiasm. There is still enough of this season left to really make an impact!

Personally I'm happy for him to spend millions on players I've never heard of than spend millions on solid players like upson and parker.

People talking about his experiance in the premiership... Hughes had experiance... Wenger, Baconface, Mourinho and Hiddink did not.

I agree with the article, I love Mancini.

Not to tempt fate but I have such a good feeling about this.

TripleTaz said:
People talking about his experiance in the premiership... Hughes had experiance... Wenger, Baconface, Mourinho and Hiddink did not.

I agree with the article, I love Mancini.

One of the twats on Sunday Supplement actually said Hiddink and Mouriniho (and even Anchalotti) knew all about English football whereas ManC did not. I don't know which was worse, him saying it or nobody challenging it. They really are a law onto themselves. They must think we're awfully thick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.