Who Is City's Worst Referee?

The Chief

There's always been talk about Clattenburg, Dowd and even Webb pre-retirement but for me Mason has always been our absolute nemesis in recent years. From his 1st game reffing us (an evening one about 4-5 years ago?) he has screwed us over with his decisions and is my nomination.

Anyone else concur or is there a more unworthy candidate?

Far and away the worst ref in the Prem is Mike Jones. Other refs can be great or shite or somewhere in between and when they're good we don't tend to notice or comment on them.

But Jones is bad every week for every team.

Many years ago he reffed our first home game v WBA it was an awful 0-0 game broken up by shit reffing... A bit like today but what struck me was that at the end of both halves he blew when we'd broken through.

He was also ' ill ' and missed our games when allocated then on our run in to the Agruwooo moment .

I'll add he's got fucking short legs and can't manage a 10 yard walk either.

In conclusion he's a slaphead and a rag twat.

I'll give you a clue, his first name is lee and his second name begins with 'ma', ends with 'on' and has an 's' in the middle.

The Chief said:
There's always been talk about Clattenburg, Dowd and even Webb pre-retirement but for me Mason has always been our absolute nemesis in recent years. From his 1st game reffing us (an evening one about 4-5 years ago?) he has screwed us over with his decisions and is my nomination.

Anyone else concur or is there a more unworthy candidate?

walton but now he's gone its mason by a mile.

not a poor ref, just an out and out cheat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.