Who Is City's Worst Referee?

My top 5
1) Lee Mason
2) Antony Taylor
3) Jon Moss
4) Mark Clattenburg
5) Phil Dowd

Top 3 who hate us..

1, Mason Fat, incompetent prick how he is allowed to officiate a football game i will never know...
2, Martin (Fergie time) Atkinson another useless ref. gave 4 mins and played 6mins in the the derby at the swamp...
3, Clattenberg This guy makes his first mistake usually around 5-10 mins into a games then spends the rest of the game making more and more elaborate decisions to make up for his first mistake...

bluegoal said:
Top 3 who hate us..

1, Mason Fat, incompetent prick how he is allowed to officiate a football game i will never know...
2, Martin (Fergie time) Atkinson another useless ref. gave 4 mins and played 6mins in the the derby at the swamp...
3, Clattenberg This guy makes his first mistake usually around 5-10 mins into a games then spends the rest of the game making more and more elaborate decisions to make up for his first mistake...

Sorry, but Anthony Taylor, like Mason, just has to be in there cos he's a rag from a whole family of rags, masquerading as an Altrincham "fan" with the FA, so that he is thereby able to take charge of games at the Etihad and the Swamp. Mason has more tangible leanings toward Bolton, but many of his immediate family are Swampites, and it's no less of a disgrace that he is allowed to referee City matches, particularly given the sheer c**tishness of his performances each and every time we get him. I cannot fathom why we aren't hammering on the PL's door to get these two fuckers barred from our matches.
Dowd would be my 3rd choice. A fat petulant bastard, who sticks it to us time and again. His attempts to gift Liverpool the league on that final day at Klanfield last season, verged on criminality, and seem to have been swept under the carpet given that City rendered what he did academic.

I'm a qualified referee myself (although I haven't bothered for about 5 years now), and the idea that they're all biased is paranoid nonsense. The huge, huge majority are fair minded and determined to be impartial, and do a good job by and large. You will get refs who are incompetent, or weak willed under pressure, but only a tiny handful operate to their own agenda, be it intentionally or subliminally. People like Atkinson, Webb or even Twattenburg are unfairly maligned IMO, but based on assessing their performances against City over a period of time, I have my suspicions over Mason, Taylor and Dowd, particularly Mason. I haven't felt as strongly about a referee as him, since that bastard Peter Walton roamed the Earth

Lee mason just guessed every decision, he was miles away from play on every incident, surely you would consult the linesman if unsure on anything, better to get a second opinion and get it right than just look like a lazy cheating prick

Walton for me always remember at stoke away he was shockin and as he walked past us down to the tunnel he was gettin your not fit to referee he just pointed to himself and laughed and walked down the tunnel

douglas1977 said:
Lee mason just guessed every decision, he was miles away from play on every incident, surely you would consult the linesman if unsure on anything, better to get a second opinion and get it right than just look like a lazy cheating prick

I am certain that some refs, Mason included, have a rough idea how they want the game refereeing, what they are going to award in certain areas and then try and stick to it. There are fouls this week that next week, different player, different shirt, different ground will go unpunished. Yaya cops for far more shite off referees than a lot of other players. Remember when he got booked for bouncing the ball, and what did Mason do with that Stoke player who kicked the ball away after it was our throwing - nothing! They do not referee, and haven't for a long time, on the basis of the Laws of the Game as they are written in black and white.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.