who is everyone getting on there new shirt?

Hmm, I do usually have names and numbers as I just think they look better and you can also see Im a City fan from behind. I got last seasons shirts on the cheap at the end of the season and they came up even smaller than the previous two season. I couldnt be bothered to return them and they are wearable, yet Im workin on trimmin my stomach down.

I want to get the sizing right before I risk gettin prints on them. I might even just grab my shirt whilst at a game so I can try it on. Im tempted to leave it as it is and hopefully have 'Champions 13' on the back at the end of the season.

alanjames24 said:
20sbc07 said:
Never get a name, players will come and go but I want to keep wearing the top.
Always looks daft with ex-players names on the top.

Disagree with this, but I will say, every time I get a name on the back I wear it less cause I'm always worried about the printing falling and falling off like on so many of my older shirts.

Im currently wearing the black shirt with Robinho on the back and I prob wear it more than any of my other shirts !! It doesnt bother me that I have a player on the back that has now left the club. I see Robinho as the start of us being great!! he helped us attract other top players. I also have Tevez on the home shirt. i got it done after he snubbed the rags for us. Granted, I stopped wearing it when he was being a prick but how often is something like that goin to happen!! Like now, I like to look at my old shirts with names on the back and see that there is a story behind each player on the back.

Years from now I can look back on these shirts and look at the names I have had printed and think about what they done at the club, whether it be good or bad.I dont have kids but maybe one day I will and it'll be nice to hand my old shirts down and tell them what the players on the backs of them done whilst at City.

ninjamonkey said:
St Ives blue said:
AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOO

(how many O's can I get on!?)

About 5 maybe 6 at a push.

Getting the same i got on this seasons shirt "Champions 12". will look lovely in gold on the new away shirt.

Whilst on the subject of shirts. I work part time where we do shirt printing, some desperate rag the other day wanted "without out arabs 19" on his new united shirt. I firstly refused to print it as i deemed it offensive. But then i realised he was thick, he spelt without "wid out" and spelt arabs "arebs" I got him to write it down and sign a disclaimer then printed

"wid out" on the top then the number 19 and then at the bottom "arebs" so it read "wid out 19 arebs" I was very pleased with my work

You should have just printed "****" on it

Zaba on the away, I made a comment on another board about the maroon representing the blood he sheds for the club and I'm sticking to it.

waiting for champions league badges and the transfer window to close before I decide on a home shirt.

10 MANCINI: home
21:SILVA: away

Was tricky, but had Kompany on Home last year, Zaba on away

Ahhhh so mad I wasnt home when DHL tried to deliver my shirt today...now I have to wait until tomorrow. :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.