who is everyone getting on there new shirt?

There are certain players I wouldn't get yet not just the precarious ones who may leave. But even someone like Aguero who say if Dzeko leaves could change to number 10. I know there has been a lot of trouble for customers at the swamp who have had Valencia 25 on a shirt who has now changed to number 7.

I think Lescott changed to 6 very late on in the summer didn't he?

pudge said:
Tempted to get AGUEROOOOOOO, 94 on the back but not sure how many O's would be best

Love it, but mainly because that was my idea too, was thinking of getting it to go around the number and stop just short of the A, probably a bit pricey but a small price to pay for what it actually stands for :-).

Has anyone got the new away with gold badges?
if yes, how are they on the jersey? will they fall off, after a few washes?

baildon blue said:
The last player i got on my shirt was tevez 3 years ago.Wont be doing that again.I suppose if i were to choose today it would be zabaleter a great player a bit like mike doyle[/quote]

ABSOBLOODYLUTELY!!!!

Dirty Harry said:
pudge said:
Tempted to get AGUEROOOOOOO, 94 on the back but not sure how many O's would be best

Love it, but mainly because that was my idea too, was thinking of getting it to go around the number and stop just short of the A, probably a bit pricey but a small price to pay for what it actually stands for :-).

Lol yes great idea! I bet you will see loads of these this season!

want something that even after they leave the club i can be proud wearing, i.e. a club legend. got kompany and aguero when last year's kits went on big sale this spring

planning on a yaya away this year

No name , no number as much as I love the players I love the club more there fore just the shirt and the premier league champions badges :)

Was in the shop earlier today getting my daughter her birthday shirt, it had just come through that Joe Hart was going to play in 1. All the 25's were promptly taken away an blanks put in their place. Was told by the printing guy that all the pre-sold shirts would be replaced. That's expensive!!!

Dirty Harry said:
pudge said:

JJB's printing offer still stands and they will let you get a maximum of 13 letters, so I'm not sure whether or not to get AGUEROOOOOOOO or not, because I don't know if it'll will be straight along in smaller letters or curved round the number or even just bunched together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.