who is everyone getting on there new shirt?

mansour.jpg

pudge said:
Dirty Harry said:
pudge said:
Tempted to get AGUEROOOOOOO, 94 on the back but not sure how many O's would be best

Love it, but mainly because that was my idea too, was thinking of getting it to go around the number and stop just short of the A, probably a bit pricey but a small price to pay for what it actually stands for :-).
JJB's printing offer still stands and they will let you get a maximum of 13 letters, so I'm not sure whether or not to get AGUEROOOOOOOO or not, because I don't know if it'll will be straight along in smaller letters or curved round the number or even just bunched together

13 letters won't fit on the new shirt straight. Looking at about 9 with that many "o"'s but that depends on the size of the shirt. The letters are one set size (the smaller letters that you sometimes see on kids kits are templates only) You could potentially get it curved and fit a few more if you specifically ask for it curved but imo it will look a bit daft seeing as it's meant to be straight.

ninjamonkey said:
pudge said:
Dirty Harry said:
Love it, but mainly because that was my idea too, was thinking of getting it to go around the number and stop just short of the A, probably a bit pricey but a small price to pay for what it actually stands for :-).
JJB's printing offer still stands and they will let you get a maximum of 13 letters, so I'm not sure whether or not to get AGUEROOOOOOOO or not, because I don't know if it'll will be straight along in smaller letters or curved round the number or even just bunched together

13 letters won't fit on the new shirt straight. Looking at about 9 with that many "o"'s but that depends on the size of the shirt. The letters are one set size (the smaller letters that you sometimes see on kids kits are templates only) You could potentially get it curved and fit a few more if you specifically ask for it curved but imo it will look a bit daft seeing as it's meant to be straight.
Cheers, seem reservations as me.

BALOTELLI is 9 letters (and I know what that looks like on the back of a top), so that's 4 o's (AGUEROOOO)

Should do the job I reckon

mcfc-a-ok said:
No name , no number as much as I love the players I love the club more there fore just the shirt and the premier league champions badges :)

Whats wrong with CHAMPIONS 12 then?

salfordblue-tony2 said:
mcfc-a-ok said:
No name , no number as much as I love the players I love the club more there fore just the shirt and the premier league champions badges :)

Whats wrong with CHAMPIONS 12 then?

Thats already on the sleeve badge plus in this financially restrictive times it's an extra 12 quid in my pocket ;)

But I get your idea

I haven't bought a shirt since 2006 and don't do names. I'm buying this one though, love both. If I were to have a name would be Zabaleta

pudge said:
ninjamonkey said:
pudge said:

Cheers, seem reservations as me.

BALOTELLI is 9 letters (and I know what that looks like on the back of a top), so that's 4 o's (AGUEROOOO)

Should do the job I reckon

Will be my birthday on the 3rd of August so i might try and get my dad to get the AGUEROOOO 94. Will looks amazing and relates to an epic part of our history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.