who is everyone getting on there new shirt?

WidnesBlue23 said:
blue12 said:
No name just the golden prem badges

This for me, on the maroon away shirt
It's 45 quid and if your a season card holder ten percent off
Vienna_70 said:
At £70-odd a time, it's doubtful we will be getting a new shirt, let alone a name on the back of it.

Absolutely disgusting pricing.

I know the club has to make money for FFPR, etc, but these prices are disgraceful, IMHO.

Think I might go for 'Aguero'. Just to upset any rag fans. That name is synonymous with the pain they're enduring. Every little hurts.

I was talking to Mrs Flash last night and showed her the new kits online and indicated I liked the away kit. Her response? "Ooooh, do you think burgundy is really your colour?"

I despair sometimes....

Kun Aguero said:
No one.Any one who gets a name on the back of a shirt is either daft or under 12.

Well I am definitely over 12 so I must be daft!! But if that is the cruellest jibe I get this season I can live with it!! :-)

KOMPANY again for me this season............... I did think of getting Dunne but decided it is time I put my umpteen Dunnie shirts back in the drawer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.