who is everyone getting on there new shirt?

Eccles Blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
No one.Any one who gets a name on the back of a shirt is either daft or under 12.

Well I am definitely over 12 so I must be daft!! But if that is the cruellest jibe I get this season I can live with it!! :-)

KOMPANY again for me this season............... I did think of getting Dunne but decided it is time I put my umpteen Dunnie shirts back in the drawer!

He did leave a couple seasons back as well, you would just look a bit odd ;)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Eccles Blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
No one.Any one who gets a name on the back of a shirt is either daft or under 12.

Well I am definitely over 12 so I must be daft!! But if that is the cruellest jibe I get this season I can live with it!! :-)

KOMPANY again for me this season............... I did think of getting Dunne but decided it is time I put my umpteen Dunnie shirts back in the drawer!

*lol* Just by way of a change!! I always wore my Dunnie tee shirt (not the kit one) under my Vinnie kit shirt last season so he brought us good luck (in my mind). ;-)

p.s. and I have to get my wear out of them!!!

Eccles Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Eccles Blue said:

*lol* Just by way of a change!! I always wore my Dunnie tee shirt (not the kit one) under my Vinnie kit shirt last season so he brought us good luck (in my mind). ;-)

Your little saying after every post helped as well. I remembered that after i picked myself off the floor the next day

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Eccles Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Your little saying after every post helped as well. I remembered that after i picked myself off the floor the next day

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS.

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN!!

Hopefully we won't need it this season because they now believe in themselves and WE believe because we know it came true!! :-)

Eccles Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Eccles Blue said:

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS.

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN!!

Hopefully we won't need it this season because they now believe in themselves and WE believe because we know it came true!! :-)

This is city you know! We have won the league one season then got relegated the next! ;-)

The don.

As we all know I'm a fucking don.

funny_animated_gif_999992.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.