who is everyone getting on there new shirt?

I might go for
CHAMPIONS
With black lettering (as we'll have that next season).
And with the golden badges of course.

What do you reckon with that idea? Should I just scratch that and go for the gold lettering?

Any idea why they don't use the same size lettering for names on our shirts that they do for the actual team? The ones they put on our shirts are much smaller than the letters on the players shirts....

edit:YES! I just got an email from CIty saying my new shirt has shipped! (I live in the U.S by the way...)

FORZA CITY said:
mancityscot said:
ive had 3 shirts with names on the back

robinho
tevez
dzeko
robinho left after a year, tevez has disgraced the club, and dzeko is looking like he will leave

i dont want to jynx i again getting the likes of silva or aguero

I once had a run of Barton, then Dunne, then Bianchi and then Robinho. I had Balotelli last season.

SWP
ANELKA
BARTON
SAMARAS
BIANCHI
SWP again
JO

I've given up, since then I've just had a number 8 and a number 23 (no name for the retro look). though i did get toure yaya on an fa cup shirt (pre printed) and champions 12. but player names are off for me

Dunno, I already have a Zab one but I hear the most popular gingham rag shirt is
Ichinose 69

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

does the away shirt have that striped pattern on the INSIDE of the sleeves (so it can be seen when the sleeves are rolled up - like the black on the home shirt sleeves)? because this will determine whether or not i go for gold badges

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.